Gundarma University

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

English Poerty - I Think of You

I Think of You

 Puisi Cinta Bahasa Inggris
by Lady Queen

I'm trying 2 let u know how i feel
this love has never felt so real
your on my mind all night long
and every time i hear these songs
I think of you

You show me how true love feels
you make me think if this is real
When you say those last three words
i feel so good
and baby, i think of you

You do anything to make me happy
and everything to make me feel good
but there's nothing you could do
to make me stop thinking of you

You'll always be in my heart
me and you will never part,
When i lay down to sleep
i can still see the visions of you & me
Your on my mind day n night
i hope you'll never leave my side
Your love to me means the world

that's why i always think of you
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komentar tentang blog ini dan artikel artikelnya, semoga blog ini bisa bermanfaat bagi kita semua, amin :D