Gundarma University

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

English Poetry - Greatest Love


Greatest Love

by Eddie Garcia
(Puisi Bahasa Inggris tentang 'Aku Cinta Kamu')

You bring me laughter when I'm down,
Always there to
lift my frown...
You hold me tight when I'm cold,
You'll stand by me till I grow old...
Loving me like no other,
Gentle and sweet just like a mother...

Your love is pure forever true,
Inside my heart is a place for you...
The touch of your lips against my skin,
Softness so smooth brushing along my chin...
Words of compassion forever sweet,
How ever was I so lucky to have meet...

My dearest love I hold so dear,
For never do I have to fear...
Honest and truthful in loving me,
Always and forever it is she...
The woman I love and have given my heart,
To live this life and never depart...

A beauty I found upon thee eye,
Captured my heart and I chose to be by...
Her side through good times and
the bad,
To comfort and love her even when
she's sad...
She is my life she is my love,
She is the greatest gift from up
above...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komentar tentang blog ini dan artikel artikelnya, semoga blog ini bisa bermanfaat bagi kita semua, amin :D